East Granby Recreation Department
Skip to nav
New York City on Your Own Trips
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Enjoy a day in the city on your own to enjoy the Big Apple. See Chinatown, Little Italy, Central Park, a museum, the zoo, a Broadway show or shop - use your imagination. these are our usual drop off points in the City: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Plaza Hotel, and Rockefeller Center.
Our pickup time is 6:00pm in front of the Stage Coach Tavern, the Ed Sullivan Theatre is close by. The location of the tavern is on 7th Avenue between 53rd and 54th Street.
- Buses depart from East Granby Community Center (20 Center Street) at 7:15am. Please arrive by 7:00 am.
- Buses depart from the Stage Coach Tavern (between 53rd/54th Streets, along 7th Avenue) at 6:00 pm. All trips need advance reservations.
- Because we are sharing the trips with Granby for the trips, seats are limited.Register early and don't be disappointed!
- Please remember: Your reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Please note the December trip has a different cost: $48