Join East Granby Parks and Recreation for a free, fun evening at the drive-in including a bag of popcorn.
This event is open to all East Granby residents and is free but pre-registration is required.
When: September 25, 2020 (gate opens at 6:00pm – movie starts promptly at 7:00pm)
Location: Mark’s Auto Parts (entrance on East Street, East Granby - look for signs)
Please register 1 adult member for the event. Once you do you will be prompted to tell us now many people will coming in your car.
We ask that you please take a moment to review the guidelines below to ensure a fun, safe evening:
- This event is open to East Granby residents.
- All attendees must be registered for this event and all attendees must be in the car when checking in. No walk-up patrons will be admitted.
- The movie will begin at 7:00pm and no late admissions will be allowed. Please plan accordingly.
- Parking will be done by volunteers and all spaces will be over-sized and 6- feet in distance from neighboring cars. We ask that you stay in your cars.
- All attendees must wear masks if they need to exit their vehicle.
- All attendees must stay with the vehicle they arrived in. Anyone unable to maintain social distancing from other groups will be asked to leave the event.
- If you plan to leave your vehicle running, you must turn off any exterior and interior lights on your vehicles to not inhibit your neighbor’s view.
- Please be respectful to the environment and property owners and take all trash when you leave! No grills – gas or charcoal. No pop-up tents.
- No motor homes, RV’s, trailers, etc.…cars, SUVs, and pickup trucks only.
- No pets allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Please bring a flashlight.
- There will be porta-potties available for emergency use only. Please wear your mask and maintain social distance while going to/from the porta-potties.
- If you need to leave during the movie, please be aware of your surroundings, and do not turn on your lights.
While this is a free event to town residents, donations will be accepted the night of the event and they will be given to Granby Volunteer Ambulance Association and the East Granby Public Library.
Thank you to Marks Auto Parts and the East Granby Public Library for helping to make this event possible.
Questions or concerns: contact East Granby Parks and Recreation at 860/653-7660.